About FootballScrapsNZ

FootballScrapsNZ is a repository of news, gossip, rumours and opinion about Kiwi football and New Zealand's burgeoning tribe of professional footballers around the world.

FootballScrapsNZ is a proud ally of yellowfever.co.nz - New Zealand's premier football website.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Apologies

Apologies that the blog hasn't been updated in a while. My real job has suddenly kicked into gear and work day googling is a thing of the past. Rest assured that as soon as things calm down we'll be back updating you on the (currently fairly disapppointing) news from the Kiwis playing por-football round the globe.

Jono

1 comment:

  1. No problem from my end. Reality unfortunately gets in the some time. If you give me your email address I'll see if i can help out when I can.

    Cheers,

    Geoff

    ReplyDelete